Sammat Education was established in August 2008. We provide Educational Technology support and resources to schools. Our goal is to enhance outcomes for students and teachers when integrating technology into teaching and learning. We are family operated and Australian owned, all staff are qualified and experienced teachers.
Services that Sammat Education provide include:
- Professional Development for schools and teachers through Professional Learning Workshops. Contact us to see how we can tailor a training program for you and your school. Our trainer is available for full-day, half-day or after-school sessions. All our ICT training is NSW Education Standards Authority Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher.
- Technology Planning for schools through reviewing the effectiveness of current ICT practices, analysing the benefits of incorporating ICT into the curriculum, development of ICT Strategic short and long term plans, and assisting in the consultation process with contractors and suppliers.
- Classroom Technology Products including popular STEAM Resources such as Bee Bot, Chibitronics, Circuit Scribe, Cubetto, Dexter Industries, Edison, Hummingbird, littleBits, Makeblock, MaKey MaKey, Ozobot, Pro Bot, RoboTami, SAM Labs, Sphero and 3D Printers.
- Classroom Sound Enhancement equipment. Enhance student achievement in literacy and numeracy and assist your teachers in the management of their classroom by understanding how our Lightspeed REDCAT system works.
- Student STEAM Workshops that engage students in coding and robots, design and creating in our maker workshops as well as creating digital stories through our Animation workshops.