Circuit Scribe’s new Drone Builder Kit is the only drone we know of where you draw the “wires” to the motors with conductive silver ink! Use the cardboard arms that come with the kit, or make your own. Charge up a battery, download an iOS or Android app, and take to the skies.
- Build and power a drone with conductive ink doodles
- Fly your creation from a tablet or smartphone
- See a bird’s-eye-view with the 480p on-board camera
- Use CS Drone app on the Android and Apple app stores instead of CS Pilot until further notice
- Download the Drone Builder Blueprints user guide