This course will empower teachers to work with the various different applications that are included in Google Apps. The workshop will teach participants how to effectively use Google Calendar and Google Docs and leverage the different collaboration tools available in Google Apps that are geared towards making communication in the classroom more effective and productive.
In this workshop participants will be provided with demonstrations and through discussion and practical application develop their knowledge and understanding of several powerful, easy-to-use Google apps
- Overview of Google Apps.
- Using Google Calendar to create multi-calendars and shared calendars.
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations.
- Using existing Microsoft Office documents with Google Apps.
- Use forms to collect data.
- Sharing documents securely with students and teachers.
- Offline editing and backing up of documents.