Sphero Mini packs tons of fun into a tiny, app-enabled robotic ball. Drive using the Sphero Mini app, or with your facial expressions in the wild new Face Drive™ feature. Use Mini as a controller to play different games, or program your robot with the Sphero Edu app. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
- Driving – Drive Mini using different modes with the Sphero Mini app – Joystick, Tilt, Slingshot, or Face Drive.
Face Drive™ – Face Drive is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
Gaming – Sphero Mini can be used with the app as a video game controller. Play 3 games with more updates on the way.
Interchangeable Shells – Colourful, interchangeable shells allow you to switch one out to suit your mood.
- Joystick – Tap and drag to drive Mini. The further you drag away from the center, the faster Mini goes.
Face Drive™ – Face Drive™ is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball. Smile, frown, tilt your head left and right, and get weird with it. See how Mini moves with your expressions.
Tilt – Tilt your device up, down, and sideways to drive Mini. Tap and hold to pause.
Slingshot – Pull back on the drive “blob” to build speed. Release to launch your Mini forward.
- Exile II – Use Mini as a controller to move and shoot spaceships.
- Lightspeed Drifter – Control a futuristic ship racing inside a tunnel with Mini.
- Round Trip – Rotate Mini to destroy a polygon of “bricks” by bouncing a ball against them.