BrickPi+ helps you do more with LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT or EV3 by connecting LEGO sensors and motors to the Raspberry Pi. The Base Kit includes one BrickPi board for connecting MINDSTORMS, an upgraded 6-sided basic acrylic case for attaching Lego technic bricks, and a battery power pack. LEGO parts not included. BrickPi is best for someone who already has LEGO MINDSTORMS sensors and motors. The BrickPi connects to the Raspberry Pi, and replaces the MINDSTORMS Brick (brain of Mindstorm system).
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 motors.
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 sensors, both digital and analog.
- Battery pack powers the Raspberry Pi.
- Write in other languages such as Python, Scratch & Java.
- Connect your LEGO MINDSTORMS robot to the web to control it remotely or integrate other internet services and data.
- Attach your LEGO Technic bricks to the BrickPi case to build an awesome robot!
This kit is best for people that already have LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT or EV3 and wants one or more of the following:
- more processing power
- program in other languages (such as C, Python or Scratch)
- interact with the web (web services, stream data somewhere, control remotely)
- integrate wi-fi
- integrate other 3rd party sensors
If you don’t already have LEGO MINDSTORMS, check out our complete robot kit, the GoPiGo.
GoPiGo is a robot car! The Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started from scratch including a GoPiGo2 Base Kit, Raspberry Pi B+, Mini Wifi Dongle, GoPiGo Servo Package, Ultrasonic Sensor, microSD Card (with our software), Power Supply, and Ethernet Cable.
- GoPiGo2 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- GoPiGo Servo Package
- Mini Wifi Dongle
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- microSD Card with Dexter Industries custom software
- Raspberry Pi Power Supply
- 6″ Ethernet Cable