Introducing Blue-Bot, the Bluetooth floor robot Welcome to the future of programming in the classroom! Blue-Bot is our brand new addition to the floor robot family. This innovative Bluetooth robot can be controlled using a tablet or PC/Mac whereby you create your program on screen, send it remotely and see Blue-Bot performs your program right before your very eyes! With a clear shell, children can see inside Blue-Bot and understand which components perform which duties, for example, where is the power stored? Using the app, BlueBot can now perform 45 degree turns alongside the traditional 90 degree turns which means children can program Blue-Bot to draw a variety of different shapes. The app has an explore mode which allows children to explore the wonders of programming whilst the challenges mode presents puzzles for the children to complete. You can still use BlueBot like your normal Bee-Bot, by programming on the robot itself. You can use your existing Bee-Bot mats with Blue-Bot and have an image of the mats on screen so you can replicate your program in real life. We have made classroom management as easy as possible by allowing you to rename each and every Blue-Bot to give it its own character.
- Blue-Bot has a clear shell, which makes it possible to see the components inside Blue-Bot. Children can see its buzz!
- Tablet or PC controlled floor robot
- Program on the robot itself, or use the Blue-Bot app to program from a distance
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Capable of performing 45 degree turns and you can also include repetitions in your algorithm
- Rechargeable and fits on the standard Bee-Bot Docking Stations (included in this package)
- USB cable provided for recharging
- Compatible with your existing Bee-Bot mats