This workshop is designed to teach students how to use Claymation software to create their own stop motion animated video. Students will capture images using a webcam, create characters, apply small changes, add background images and music to create their own claymation movies.
Suitable for Years 3-12
Maximum Participants: 30 Students
Duration: All Day
Location Required: Classroom
ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED ON THE DAY!
After participating in this workshop students will be able to:
- Develop a storyline and script
- Use a storyboard to plan an animation
- Develop backdrops, use green screen and chroma key technologies
- Create characters from plasticine, stikfas or other materials
- Shoot and edit an animation using Claymation software.
At the conclusion of the workshop students will receive a CD with their final animation loaded onto it.