MultiDock is a single, space-efficient charging station for storing, charging, and syncing 10, 20 or even 30 iPad tablets or other devices. Its footprint is minimal: only slightly larger than a laptop computer. But in that space, each MultiDock unit packs storage, charging, and syncing capability for 10 tablets. Stack 3 MultiDocks together to sync 30 tablets in the same amount of counter space, from a single host computer.
MultiDock uses Griffin’s exclusive ChargeSensor™ technology to optimize charging. ChargeSensor™ automatically detects the charging characteristics of each connected device and supplies the charging rate – up to 10 watts (5 volts @ 2.1 amps) of charging power per bay – each device needs for fastest, most complete charging.
Connecting an iPad 4, iPad mini or other device that uses Apple’s new Lightning charge/sync connector automatically activates MultiDock’s Quick Charge Mode. MultiDock charges these newer devices at the fastest possible rate, even while syncing, thus ensuring that your devices will be fully charged and ready when you need them.
And you won’t have to remove your tablets from their cases: each MultiDock charging bay accommodates even bulky protective cases. At 1.25″ wide, MultiDock’s charging slots are the widest available.
MultiDock is designed for easily securing it on a table, desk, or countertop. Included hardware allows installations that stack up to three units in one space.
MultiDock is available in two configurations; a single unit, and a stacked unit capable of handling up to 30 devices. The stacked unit ships assembled, with smooth rolling casters, grab handle, and a lockable laptop tray to secure the host laptop.
Note: Cables are not included and can be purchased separately.
- Space-efficient, securable charging and storage for iOS and Android tablets, smartphones and more
- Link 3 MultiDocks together to charge and sync 30 units simultaneously
- Locking front panel secures tablets while charging
- ChargeSensor technology detects the power profile of each device and delivers up to 10 watts for each connected device (5 volts @ 2.1 amps) simultaneously
- Individual color-changing LEDs indicate charging and syncing status for each bay
- Charges tablets even in bulky cases
- Internal circuit protection, self-resetting
- Keep all your tablets’ contents up to date from a single host computer
- Quick Charge Mode allows devices with Lightning connectors to charge and sync simultaneously, at the fastest possible rate