Coding is a modern superpower; a new language. With Coding Awbie, kids learn logic skills
and problem solving, and learn to succeed in an increasingly digital world. It is the easiest
way to introduce coding to your child. In this game, your child will learn to use tangible
blocks, place them into sequences, loops and if/or actions, and get Awbie to walk around,
jump over obstacles and grab strawberries in a magical world. This interactive game will
fire up a child’s imagination, inspire dreams and build confidence, all while learning how to
Osmo is Magic! Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand
held pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child’s game pieces & actions to life. We know
kids learn by doing that’s why each game centres on a physical activity whether it’s
arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees
and reacts to every real-live move.
Teaching how to control a loveable animated character, Awbie enables kids to use tangible
coding blocks to guide him to reach his target. Kids create sequences, loops, and ‘if/or’
actions by linking the physical coding blocks in effective combinations. They’re having fun
with Awbie, but they’re mastering real coding concepts, too. Learn to succeed in an
increasingly digital world!
• The game is appropriate for ages 5–12 and keeps kids engaged for endless hours
• Created by a team from a recognised University Lab, Coding Awbie is inspired by over 50
years of research into computer programming education
• Learn to code in creative ways and explore the digital world. While you learn to guide an
on-screen character, you will learn to think creatively and logically
• Introduces computational thinking strategies to kids and helps kids gain knowledge
about computer programming
• Explore the fundamentals of coding and hone logical thinking and problem-solving skills
while going on an adventure with Awbie. This fun-filled game also enables collaborative
• Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
What’s in the box:
• 19 magnetic coding blocks
• Coding Awbie app
• Stackable storage
What they’ll learn:
• Coding fundamentals
• Computational thinking
• Problem solving
• If statements and loops
• Logical thinking
• Compatible with all iPads except [email protected] 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
• Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (sold separately).