Combine the magic of creativity with the power of technology through Osmo Creative
Starter Kit. Mo the friendly Monster interacts with your kid in all 3 games to develop
drawing skills, cognitive abilities, and a drive to learn. Spark imagination, curiosity, and help
Mo carry out his magical animated activities today!
Osmo is Magic with fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual
hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child’s game pieces & actions to life. We
know kids learn by doing that’s why each game centres on a physical activity whether it’s
arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees
and reacts to every real-live move.
Transform your tablet into an early learning tool! Osmo brings the digital and real worlds
together to help your kids learn. Develop fundamental drawing skills and learn physics and
art in super-engaging ways. Imagine, invent, explore, play, and kick-start your [email protected] and
problem-solving skills today!
• Suitable for ages 5-10+
• Helps your child bring their drawings to life, and learn physics in fun ways with guidance
from Mo the friendly Monster at each step.
• Teaches creativity, critical thinking skills, and fuels a desire to learn through 3 hands-on
• Three new hands-on learning games to engage kids. These 3 games are sure to
transform the learning experience for your little genius. Beyond tuning their fine motor
skills, creativity, and cognitive abilities, these games will make core subjects like Physics
seem less intimidating and more interesting.
Monster: Bring drawings to life! When kids draw something on the board — for example,
a magic wand — animated Mo will pull that very wand onto the screen and use it himself.
Now that’s magic.
Newton: Physics meets doodles: Make onscreen falling balls land on target by drawing
obstacles on the board. The balls bounce, roll, and ricochet, challenging kids to think in
creative new ways.
Masterpiece: Transforms any image into simple-to-trace lines, makes it easy to create
amazing artwork. Kids can even make cool time-lapse videos of the drawing process to
share with their biggest fans.
• Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
• Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
What’s in the box:
• Osmo base for iPad
• 4 dry erase markers
• Microfibre eraser pouch
• Osmo creative board
• 3 games: Monster, Newton and Masterpiece
What they’ll learn:
• Number sense
• Spatial sense and visual acuity
• Reading and vocabulary
• Creativity and problem solving
• Hand-eye coordination and self expression
• Compatible with all iPads except [email protected] 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
• Important: Requires an iPad to play (sold separately).