Award-winning Snap Circuits makes learning electronics easy and fun! Follow the colourful pictures in our manual to build exciting projects such as AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells, and much more! Snap Circuits features building components with snaps to assemble electronic circuits that function like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Hours of educational fun — a great gift for budding engineers!
Includes all of the SC-300 projects and 200 more!
- Contains over 75 snap-together parts, including voice recording IC, FM radio module, analog meter, transformer, relay, and 7-segment LED display.
- Build over 500 exciting projects.
- Includes 73 computer interfaced experiments.
- Electrical components provide kids ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections.
- Requires 4 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Clear and concise, full-colour, illustrated manual included and available online.