The Kano Computer Kit Complete is a laptop anyone can make, like LEGO. Build and code your own Raspberry Pi 3-powered portable computer, with a 10.1′” HD screen, speaker, wireless keyboard, sound sensor and battery. Look inside and see how it works. Tall and small, young and young at heart, anyone can do it. Simple and fun, no technical wizardry required.
Kano Computer Kit Complete Highlights
- Computer Brain: A Raspberry Pi 3, the most powerful microcomputer in the world.
- 10.1’ HD Screen: A 1280×800, 720p high definition screen to watch movies, code and much more.
- Battery: Makes your computer kit portable, take it with you, code on the go.
- Step-by-step storybook: Assemble your Computer Kit with easy-to-follow illustrated steps, and learn all about computers.
- Wireless Keyboard: Kano’s signature orange keyboard. Loved by fans worldwide, with trackpad included.
- Colourful HDMI & Power cables: All the bits and pieces needed to connect your Computer Kit Complete.
- 8GB Memory Card: Ships with the latest version of Kano OS, the best learn-to-code operating system in the world.
- Power plug: To get the energy into your Computer Kit.
- Case and stand: Protects the screen and components, holds the keyboard and lets you view the screen in 2 different angles
- Power Button: Turn off your Computer Kit safely.
- Stickers: Because everybody loves them. Customise your Computer Kit to make it truly your own.
- DIY Speaker: Wire it up, listen to music, code beats.
- Sound sensor: Detects voice, music and noise. Code it, make art that reacts to your shouts, games that can be controlled with music and more.
- 3 USB ports: Connect sensors, expand your coding and learning experience.